TokoVoip Installation Instructions
1) Download and install teamspeak version 3.3.0
2) Download the listed TokoVoip plugin for teamspeak
3) Once downloaded, run the plugin to install it to teamspeak (TeamSpeak MUST be closed)
4) Once installed, open teamspeak and connect to the WackPack Teamspeak Server
a. IP: 18.104.22.168:9987
b. Password: wackpack420
5) Once connected to the WackPack teamspeak server.
6) Configure the following settings in Teamspeak:
7) Go to Tools > Options > Playback and uncheck “Own/Other clients play mic clicks”
8) Go to hotkeys and create a push to talk hotkey that you will use for regular chatting
9) Join the "Public Waiting Room" channel
10) Open up FiveM and connect to the city as normal
11) Once you are in the city, you will automatically be switched to the proper teamspeak channel
12) Go into your FiveM voice settings and DISABLE VOICE CHAT entirely
13) You should now be all set. Communicate in game as you normally would prior to this update
TO TURN OFF PLAYER JOINING / EXITING NOTIFICATIONS ON TEAMSPEAK Tools > Options > Notifications > Sound Pack drop down menu - Sounds Deactivated That sets the TS sounds off permanently.
- Voice range can still be toggled via the ~ key
- Cityworkers ONLY will have private radio channels when On Duty and
can cycle between multiple connected channels with Left Shift + ~
- Tokovoip also introduces 95 public CB Radio channels for communication with others. Public will only have the option of being in 1 CB Radio channel at a time.
+ To access these channels, Buy a Radio and use it from your inventory
- The hotkey to communicate via radio is f10 by default but can be changed in your FiveM keybind settings under the “Drop Ammunition” option within the "GTA Online" section of the keybinds menu. THIS HOTKEY WILL ALSO BE USED FOR PHONE CALLS.