1) Jobs need rebalancing IMO, heres why.
1a) I often make more money doing the "low" delivery than the "medium" one. At the very least it is roughly the same and not worth taking the medium jobs over the low.
1b) You also don't make any additional business XP doing the medium over low job (2xp per 5 stops on automatic job, or 2xp per 1 stop on a player shop job)
1c) the medium job forces you to use the boxville instead of a van which takes almost literally twice as long to complete the same 5 drop offs (and again, no real benefit to doing medium instead sooooo)
1d) all the brakes on the vans (rumpo, speedo, and boxville i tested tonight) are trash after the latest update, they slide a very long ways on the brakes and handle much worse while stopping. This makes doing the deliveries take even longer than normal, especially if you're following traffic laws and all. I know the vans at least never behaved like this before. To my knowledge the vehicles from the job cannot be upgraded... ?
2) The variety of the job delivery locations is good. However, I would like to see the delivery locations include more toward businesses players/residents can own in order to force some interaction more (on the auto jobs). It's quite boring and takes 30+ minutes of just driving by yourself to complete one job, and you rarely run into players doing it. for instance, we could deliver to MRPD, the hospital, VU, the garages around town, gas stations, etc, instead of random local houses and businesses that residents never hang out at.
3) Can we get some additional way to know if there is a player shop orders request rather than drive to the business and check? i.e. an "/orders" command, a phone app to look, or even a text/notification maybe? I feel like i am always driving to the business to check only to be disappointed when there is yet again no resident shop jobs to do.
4) Wishful thinking - could we lower the number of vehicles that are available to do each job but offer an upgrade or two (to re-invest in the business) for instance, at low, maybe the default vehicle is the speedo, but you can pay a few grand back to the business to get the option to use Rumpo or granger, or at medium you could default to the boxville but pay some money back to upgrade to something a bit faster/better handling
5) Wishful thinking #2 - could we incorporate a way to do deliveries of less-than-legal goods. For instance tying into the black market feel, maybe there is a place a player instead of just giving a black market kiosk somewhere and they can buy whatever, they could order some goods off the market and a different player would actually have to deliver them thru the company system, (and could even be made as a tip-off to cops that someone started a black market run for example) This could help incorporate more depth to the underworld aspect of it all.